BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Ten years ago...I was a jounior in high school, wanting to date but didn't really like any of the boys in my grade flirted alot with the sophmore boys.

Five things on my to do list...
1. Get Jarett Ready for School.
2. Shower
3. Work on a Card order of Baby Announcements
4. Hopefully I can take a nap
5. Try to get rid of my Migraine

Five jobs I've had...
Mommy-Now and Forever and Love it
ATK-Worked in Security and as a Receptionist and loved it.
Pioneer Care Center - Fun being around all the old people
Shopko- Worked with Brenda who is now my sis in law. (introduced me to curtis which was the best thing to ever happen)
Piece Goods Crafts & Fabric- enjoyed interacting with customers and making crafts.

If I was suddenly a Billionaire...I would buy my dream home, dream woredrobe, dream vacation, and give to charity

I enjoy...spening time with Curtis, Jarett & Ray as well as Friends., cooking (trying new things on the family)but not the clean up,

Things you might not know about me...I have medical condition that makes it so I don't digest food very well and I am senitive to Insullin ( funny since i need it to survive), My favorite colors are White and Yellow, White more so then yellow why I don't know just love it, I am an artist, I write poetry and I suffer from Cronic depression(I hide it really well sometimes)

People I am tagging: Jamie, AnnMarie,Kristen,Shelly,Val,Keely

3 comments:

Jamie said...

You're still a flirt. :) I loved reading this about you! Good post!

Olsen's said...

Hello neighbors!! I found you, yeah, and added you!!

Karen said...

Hi! I found you on another site, hope you don't mind. I love your family, I hope all is going well. Your blog is cute... give hugs to the boys for me! Tell them Curtis says Hi! Have a great day!