BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jaretts 1st day of School
August 25th, 2008
Jarett started school today he was so excited and kindof
nervous at the same time. But he did great, he was so excited that he got to eat lunch at school,he came home and said "Mom guess what I had for lunch today" I said what he got a big grin on his face and said " a Corndog" it was great. Here is a couple of pictures from his first and second day!
Jarett leaving the house for school
Jarett sitting at his desk!
Jarett after his 1st full day of school!
This is Jarett's second day of school, he wanted to ride his bike to school so bad with the neighbor kid Nathan, I was really nervous about letting him go so I asked if I could just follow him in the car to make sure he got there ok, and he said NO mom I want to go by myself, so as I watched him go I got all teary eyed but was so proud of him for wanting to do that.

5 comments:

Justin said...

Hey! I am a slacker at these things! Good pics for the first day of school! what a tired boy. I have I think 1 pic of Blade in his backpack and that is it... I will update soon. We are building up in Hyde Park. Me and Justin can't agree on ANYTHING!!! So we are going to build and get what we both want. It kinda sux cause we will have to plant grass and all that crap!! Keep up the good blogs! They are fun to look at! you give me inspiration to do mine!! :)

Karen said...

Great looking school kid!! Tell him I'm proud of him for going to school by himself. It's hard on moms' when they want to do it themselves!

SMILES2ALL said...

He looks so tried after his first day.

Jamie said...

Your the mother of a kindergarten-er-- how crazy it that!!

Cute pics! :)

Jamie said...

Obviously i am really dumb. I knew he was in first grade, and not kindergarten. See, I can't keep my friends kids straight, what would i do if I had my own? hehe..