BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Now would be a good time to play the memory game.

1.As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories are out there.

3 comments:

Shelly Traveller said...

I remember FUN sleepover's at your house where we would stay up late and have beauty pagents and watch movies. I always thought you had the greatest parties. I also remember at camp when we all wanted to try your blood poker thing(not sure what that is called) so that we could see what it felt like. I always felt so bad that you were having to do that all the time.

Jamie said...

remember when we got together and played Texas hold em.. (i think that was the game) But anyways, you guys had to teach me, and I kicked EVERYONE'S TRASH. haha.. Don't play games with me, if you don't want to lose. ahha.. :)

SMILES2ALL said...

I remember the first time you came into the little store when I was working and you came into with the boys. I can't remember what I said excpet I remember calling them your brothers instead of your kids. But in my favor you do look really young.